An Alternative way to feel energised, find inner peace and learn an ancient philosophy for life that works!
Tuesday 7.30-9:30pm – LUU ARC building – Click here for full details
Friday 2.30-4pm – LUU ARC building – Click here for full details
£5 a session (non members)
£3 a session (members)
£15 to join Society
£30 for all classes per term
New Members of the Leeds Uni classes are also able to come along to the Monday night
Last University class 13th Dec 2013
New term begins again 27th Jan 2014
New Half Day Workshops
11-3pm Wrangthorn Church Hall
• 8th Dec 2013
• 9th Feb 2013
• 23rd March 2014
• 11th May 2014
• 29th June 2014
• 13th July 2014
Booking Essential – Contact 07930463571 for details.
For more info on classes, please LIKE – Lishi Leeds Tai Chi Page on facebook
Come check us out!
For another video Check the Technique here
Check out the flash mob in Leeds University Refectory!
Watch this space for the next one….
What will I learn?
You will be introduced to a range of exercises that make up Lishi.
• Daoist Taijiquan forms including the Square Yard form and Flying Hands form
• Kai Men – a system of Daoist Yoga to open up your energy channels – great for increasing suppleness and flexibility
• Dao Yin breathing exercises for good health and detoxing
• Qi Gong – learn how to use and direct your intrinsic energy
• “Hand of the Wind” Kung Fu – a dynamic system of self Defence – great for toning and increasing stamina
• Chang Ming –Ancient Long Life Dietary Therapy
Read what other students at Leeds Uni say about the classes here
For More Info Contact Wai-Yii on 07930 463 571 and